Classes, Workshops & Camps
Classes & Workshops
Registration for our Spring and Summer 16 classes and camps begin on March 1, 2016.
At this time you can register via phone, email or mail with a completed registration form.
$10/$5 discount on tuition for classes/workshops respectively for members or early payment.
We offer $20 sibling discount on classes and half-day camps. $40 off full day camp.
We offer a $25 discount off your (full) tuition when you and a friend, who has never taken a class at CraftStudies before, sign up for a class.
❖ Denotes classes and camps in our regular program that are perfect for 10-18 year olds who, although healthy themselves, have family members experiencing an ongoing illness.
Scholarships are available for all classes, workshops and camps
- All camps are held at 13 Lebanon Street, Hanover NH
- Except for the 5 Days/5 Projects, camps run Monday-Friday
- Except for the July 18-22 clay/metals camp, camps run 9AM-NOON or 1-4PM
- Camps run Monday-Friday, except for week of July 5-8, which runs Tuesday-Friday
- Tuition is $210/$200* for half day or $400/$390* for full day, which includes a supervised lunch, except for the week of July 5-8 which is $180/$170* or $350/$340*. As about our sibling discount
- Children should bring a snack and a drink, and a packed lunch if staying for the day
- Except for the metals camps, the materials fee is included in the tuition
- Early drop off (8AM) and/or late pick up (1PM or 4:30PM) are available for $15 per week; $30 per week for am and pm extension.