CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & CAMPS
FINE CRAFT GALLERY
Our gallery shop offers the best of traditional and contemporary fine craft from more than 250 juried craft artists. Offerings include an array of affordable jewelry, accessories, glassware, pottery, and home decor.
After-School Classes For Ages 8-18
- Clay Study For Students 14-18 :: Deborah Churchill
- The Science, Engineering & Art Of Making Metal Jewelru & Sculpture For Ages 10-13 :: Kerstin Nichols
- Kids Create With Clay For Artists Aged 8-11 :: Jill Voelz Koppers
- This Shirt Would Be Perfect If... For Ages 12-15 :: Deborah Churchill
- Metals: Teens Only! Ages 13-15 :: Kerstin Nichols
Adult Day & Evening Classes
Guided Sewing Studio :: Kathleen Peters
January 23-February 27
Guided Open Metal Studio :: Kerstin Nichols
beginner & intermediate metal students welcome
January 4-February 1
Gear Up! Making Your Own Tools :: Orin Pacht
make or adapt tools for all crafts
Rings & Things :: Kerstin Nichols
introduction to metalsmithing/jewelrymaking
January 7-February 4
comment on a recent survey
I am constantly amazed by the quality of the teaching that happens at CraftStudies. We are so lucky to have the opportunity to meet such amazing artists who are also willing to share their experiences with us through teaching.
What did you like most about the course?
Made many beautiful pieces of pottery!! Who knew?
Most was that I feel like I learned things I would find hard to learn from a book or the internet. Like how it
Please rate the overall quality of instruction? Excellent, good, fair, poor.
Excellent - Kerstin is so knowledgeable & patient, & presents the material very clearly.
Excellent - one of the most helpful classes I have taken!
- advanced metals students of Kerstin Nichols
- Deirdre Donnelly, Jeweler
Friday, February 10, 2017
5:00pm – 7:00pm
February 10th – 28th, 2017
Bowls & Things
March 18 2017
11:30am – 2:00pm